Falkland Press is comprised of a dedicated and forward thinking team and has a growth strategy in place that ensures a vibrant and challenging working environment. If you would like to apply for a vacancy below then please select the ‘apply’ button and provide a covering email with your CV attached.
Whilst the vacancies we have listed below may not be entirely what you are looking for, we do welcome applications from ambitious and talented individuals who feel they can add to our existing dynamic team please get in touch.
Job Title: General Commercial Sales Executive
Competitive Depending on Experience.
Due to a recent move to larger premises and investments in new machinery we have increased production capacity. In order to fill this, we are seeking an experienced General Commercial Sales Executive, preferably with Carton Packaging expertise.
We are an innovative and dynamic team and pride ourselves on efficiency and quality. We are at the forefront of the industry in terms of machinery, technology and process, and are growing progressively. We run both digital and litho B2 & B3 presses (Heidelberg XL75 / SX52 and HP Indigo 10000 / 5600) and have all finishing in-house, see our website plant list for more details.
The ideal candidate will;
- Be an experienced Sales Executive within B2B General Commercial Print
- Experience of carton packaging sales would be preferable
- Have knowledge of modern digital colour printing (HP Indigo)
- Live within commuting distance to the office (SG6 1WH)
- Be confident they can bring in new profitable business
- Have prior experience of a MIS system such as Tharstern
- Be highly motivated and good with numbers
We do not service print management businesses nor do we offer direct mail services. For more information get in touch.
Falkland Press is based in Letchworth, Hertfordshire. It has ample parking and plenty of local amenities.
Train: Letchworth Station (Great Northern Line)
Car: A1(M), Junction 9